Friday, February 13, 2009

Latest Creations



I can't believe it is Feb. and I am just posting for the first time since Oct.
Please forgive me and know that my little fingers have been busy but
not at the computer keyboard...with needle and thread!
Here are just a couple of pictures of my latest ventures.
They will be offered on the 15th at The Primitive Gathering website.
So many talented artisans there....please go check out all of the
wonderful items offered.
I have also been invited to show my things at a brand new show
happening on Sept 19, 2009 in Ohio.
Check out the blog for a list of vendors...it promises to be
a great show if you love primitive folk art and antiques!!
www.inthespiritoffriendsshow.blogspot.com
I promise to be back to posting on a regular basis.
I have many things to share and love to hear from you!
Happy Valentines to all of you.......
Sarah

No comments: